BEST CHEESECAKE RECIPE (& BEST CROP TOP EVER!)
Any cheesecake lover here? I bet most of you are! Actually, in Lima we are completely and fully in love with this dessert. That’s why we named one of our pieces after this amazing, delightful and tasty dessert. We named our crop top Cheesecake because of its cute appearance, because of its white color that reminds us of this amazing dessert. Do you know that our crop top is made of bamboo? It is soft and delightful as the Cheesecake. Coincidence? We don’t think so…
Oh! And we also have the BEST RECIPE EVER!
Today we will unveil the recipe that makes even the Olympian gods cry! Hehe
Here you go, Goddesses, enjoy it!
NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
- 180gr crunchy toasted cookies (Maria brand is the best for us!)
- 70gr butter (non-salty!)
- 700gr cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 200gr Greek yogurt
- 3 big eggs
- 150gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease the mold with butter and line it with greaseproof paper all over it!
- Preheat the oven, 130ºC, heat up and down, turn on the oven fan.
- Melt the butter!
- Mash the cookies.
- Mix the cookies with the butter and put them in the base of the mold, press it with your hand or with a spoon.
- Mix the cheese, the yogurt and the vanilla all together in a big bowl. Add the sugar! And mix again!
- Add the eggs one by one in the bowl with the cheese.
- Add the cream we made with the cheese in the mold and put the timer on! 50 min at least. If you’re not sure if the cake is done, remember: it doesn’t have to look like it’s completely done in the middle! After this, leave the cake inside the oven, without heat for 30 min to 1,30h.
- Put the cake in the fridge for 2-3h!
- Before serving, put the cake outside for at least, 20 mins! Serve it alone or with any kind of jam on the top!