WOMEN ECOVERO TANK TOP
GREEN ALGAE ECOVERO TANK TOP
Labuan Bajo is a coastal city, the main port of Flores, the capital of this region and the direct route to the Komodo archipelago. This small town inspired us to create the most comfortable and adventurous tank top, that's why we decided to give it its name.
Made from EcoVero®, a stretchy, adaptable material made from recycled polyester, it makes this piece one of the most sustainable pieces at Lima Apparel.
This mid-cut sleeveless top is designed to be totally comfortable and fashionable, for the most daring adventures and for the laziest days. So much so, that we decided to make this top seamless, to make it as adaptable, comfortable and easy to wear as possible. In any of its possible colors, this tank top will be the must have of the season, the one that you will want to have in all colors available in your wardrobe. Combined with its matching set pants in any color available, it creates a comfortable and different look for any occasion, but it can be combined with jean shorts and you have the perfect look to go exploring paradisiacal beaches.
Our preferred matches:
- Match it with Kanawa pants in any of the colors available in the collection for a color block total look.
- Match it with our Sumba white linen pants for a night summer look.
- Match it with our Gili Meno black linen skirt or Gili Meno white linen skirt for a fresh summer look.
- Seamless tank top
- Mid cut
- Ribbed fabric
- Straight cut at the bottom
- Wide straps
- Squared neckline
- Squared back neckline
- 100% EcoVero® fabric
- Adaptable to the body
- Available in 3 colors (citrus yellow, sprouse green, blossom pink)
- Ethically designed and made in Bali
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL
Free shipping to Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia.
Please, note we are a slow fashion brand with small workshops. Pieces are made to order; therefore, shipments will arrive in about 10/15 working days of the purchase date.