WOMEN ECOVERO HALTER CROP TOP
GREEN ALGAE ECOVERO HALTER TOP
This halter top is inspired by the iconic Padar Island in Komodo, a narrow and tall island, with a unique landscape and perfectly modeled within the archipelago of the Komodo Islands. This magical island inspired us to create this top because of its characteristic landscape, and it also gave us the idea for the colors of this collection since they are found on the same island: sprouse, citrus and blossom can be seen from the top of the Padar mountain.
Made of 100% EcoVero®, an elastic and adaptable fabric, made of recycled polyester, this top becomes one of our most sustainable pieces we have in Lima Apparel.
With an open back, fully closed halter neck and cropped cut, this top is one of the lightest and freshest pieces to wear in spring-summer, on any occasion and combined in many different ways.
Choose any of the colors we have available in our new Komodo collection and combine the top with a total look, with jeans or with a piece of linen to give it a fresher and more summery touch.
Our preferred matches:
- Match it with our Kanawa trousers in any color available in our Komodo collection to achieve a total block color look.
- Match it with our Gili Meno white linen skirt for a casual summer look
- Match it with our Sumba white linen palazzo trousers for a more formal yet fresh look
- Halter top
- Ribbed fabric
- One single strap on the back
- Cropped look
- Elastic and adaptable
- Closed neckline
- Open back
- 100% EcoVero® fabric
- Adaptable to the body
- Available in 3 colors (citrus yellow, sprouse green, blossom pink)
- Ethically designed and made in Bali
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL
Free shipping to Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia.
Please, note we are a slow fashion brand with small workshops. Pieces are made to order; therefore, shipments will arrive in about 10/15 working days of the purchase date.