WOMEN BAMBOO CROP TOP
BLACK BAMBOO LONG SLEEVES CROP TOP
Damasi inspired us to create this piece that is so different and yet so perfect to fit any kind of body. Damasi is a small inhabited island, where the townspeople wait for the night to go fishing in the calm waters of the Flores Sea. We were so impressed by its black nights full of life that we wanted to pay tribute to this tiny and lovely island.
Made of 90% bamboo and 10% spandex, an elastic and breathable, hypoallergenic and antibacterial fabric, turns this top into a unique and sustainable piece that you will want to have with you forever.
Its crossed cut at the neckline, the cropped cut, the three-quarter sleeves and the asymmetrical hem following the line of your body, makes this top a sensual and daring versatile piece that you can use on many occasions.
Our preferred matches:
- Match it with our Kanawa Bamboo pants for a color block total look.
- Match it with our Kanawa EcoVero® pants in any of its colors available for a more colorful look.
- Match it with our Gili Meno black linen skirt for a more casual look.
- Crossed neckline
- 3 quarter sleeves
- Asymmetrical cut at the bottom
- Plain back
- V neck
- Plain fabric
- 90% bamboo 10% spandex
- Adaptable to the body
- Available in black and white
- Ethically designed and made in Bali
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL
Free shipping to Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia.
For further details, please check out our sizing chart here and the clothing care instructions here.
Please, note we are a slow fashion brand with small workshops. Pieces are made to order; therefore, shipments will arrive in about 10/15 working days of the purchase date.